- Get picked up from your hotel by a professional driver behind the wheel, taking you where you need to be in style and personally showing you all the sites along the way
- Visit Cabrillo Monument, Rosecrans National Cemetery, 2 museums, the light house and stunning tidepools
- Head from Point Loma down to Sunset Cliffs and through Ocean Beach - the last hippie beach community left in Southern California!
- Walk along Mission Bay, over to the boardwalk and onto Crystal Pier at Pacific Beach
- Afterwards, take a 25 minute drive up north to Encinitas for lunch and stop at the Meditation Gardens, then down 142 stairs to Swami’s Surf Break
- Head out onto the Pacific Coast Highway down to Cardiff and the Kook Statue, then over to Solana Beach and the Cedros Avenue Design District.
- Look out for the famous Del Mar Racetrack, Dog Beach, County Fairgrounds + Ka Boo music festival: all on our left as we continue down PCH!
- Torrey Pines Golf Course and The Glider Port are next before you wind your way down to La Jolla to watch the seals and sealions
- Private tour for up to 7 passengers
- Admission to Cabrillo National Monument
- Bottled water and snacks
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Up to 7 passengers
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
San Diego, La Jolla, and Coronado Tour
Cruise around in style in an open-air van on this fun San Diego adventure! Visit downtown, the Gaslamp and Little Italy districts, stopping off in Coronado, Balboa Park, Mission Bay, Crystal Pier, Del Mar, Torrey Pines, and La Jolla!
Duration:  6hrs 30mins - 7hrs 30mins