Step aboard a classic sailing yacht for an unforgettable tour over San Diego's shimmering waters. Feel the wind at your back as you gaze out over the city skyline on a private tour for two at sunset.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hear the sea splashing against the hull and the wind in the sails as you speed over sparkling waves
- See San Diego from a new perspective as you make new memories on the water with a private trip for two
- Enjoy chilled white wine, ice cold beer, or champagne on an intimate two-hour venture where you make the most of your time on the water
- Watch the sun set over the horizon as the waters light up with a brilliant array of color
- Private sailing tour for two
- Round of champagne, beer, or white wine
- Unlimited soda, water, chips, and snacks
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Nov 28, 2019
Alan was knowledgeable about the harbor. He was polite and we enjoyed his commentary during our trip. It was too bad that there was low wind to use the sail but the views of San Diego from the bay were gorgeous.
Jul 15, 2019
our captain was fun, and the trip was beautiful. very easy-going evening on the water. learned so much about sailing and history from the Captain. Very disappointed that "snacks" is a 2-4 oz bag of fritos! I recommend being very clear with passengers that either 1) they are allowed to bring a picnic, or 2) they can purchase light snacks of cheese, crackers, and fruit for an additional cost.
Jan 15, 2018
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our sailing tour. Captain Charlie was adept at knowing when to share information about the various vessels in the harbor, when to give us some history lessons of the area, and also when to let us enjoy the beautiful and peaceful surroundings. It was a wonderful evening for us and we highly recommend it.
Meeting location:  1450 Harbor Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year