Pedal Boat Discovery: Landmarks & Stunning Views
Experience San Diego’s landmarks in an eco-friendly way with a unique pedal boat rentals, perfect for a fun and memorable family or friends outing while enjoying breathtaking city views
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Glide through the crystal-clear waters and past San Diego’s famous landmarks, propelled by your own pedal power, as you take in stunning views of the city’s skyline and the iconic Coronado bridge
- Our eco-friendly pedal boats offer a fun and healthy outdoor activity that’s perfect for families, friends, and even furry companions, providing a unique and unforgettable experience that’s sure to create lasting memories
- Bring your furry friend along for a dog-friendly water experience that adds an extra layer of fun to your pedal boat adventure
- Life jackets for kids, dogs, and adults
- Verbal safety instructions & orientation
- Pedal boats can hold 3 adults and one kid, with a maximum of 600lbs.
- Pets are allowed
- You are welcome to bring snacks, lunch, and drinks, but no alcohol is allowed
- No swimming
- Children 13 and under are required to wear a PFD at all times
Video Source: @ecoboatrentals
2803 Emerson St., San Diego, CA 92106
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start time in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- If closed due to the weather, a full refund will be made.
- You may reschedule your reservation one time up to 12 hours before the experience start time in the local timezone without an extra fee based on availability.
Oct 27, 2023
Had a great time. Process was seamless. Staff were friendly and boat was easy to navigate! Will definitely do this again when I come Back to San Diego!
Review provided by Peek Pro