Pedal Boat Discovery: Landmarks & Stunning Views
Experience San Diego’s landmarks in an eco-friendly way with a unique pedal boat rentals, perfect for a fun and memorable family or friends outing while enjoying breathtaking city views
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Glide through the crystal-clear waters and past San Diego’s famous landmarks, propelled by your own pedal power, as you take in stunning views of the city’s skyline and the iconic Coronado bridge
- Our eco-friendly pedal boats offer a fun and healthy outdoor activity that’s perfect for families, friends, and even furry companions, providing a unique and unforgettable experience that’s sure to create lasting memories
- Bring your furry friend along for a dog-friendly water experience that adds an extra layer of fun to your pedal boat adventure
- Life jackets for kids, dogs, and adults
- Verbal safety instructions & orientation
- Pedal boats can hold 3 adults and one kid, with a maximum of 600lbs.
- Pets are allowed
- You are welcome to bring snacks, lunch, and drinks, but no alcohol is allowed
- No swimming
- Children 13 and under are required to wear a PFD at all times
Video Source: @ecoboatrentals
2803 Emerson St., San Diego, CA 92106
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start time in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- If closed due to the weather, a full refund will be made.
- You may reschedule your reservation one time up to 12 hours before the experience start time in the local timezone without an extra fee based on availability.