Sail over San Diego Bay on board a catamaran for a relaxing, exciting day on the water. Have the boat all to yourself, stretching out in the San Diego sunshine with a trusty skipper at the helm.
- Sail away on a spacious catamaran with plenty of room to explore, even getting the chance to take the wheel
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and water, while taking the in breathtaking views of downtown San Diego
- Bask in the brisk breeze as the warm sun shines down on a relaxing tour along the shores of San Diego
- Bottled water and snacks
- Sailing trip for up to six
- Wear light-soled tennis shoes or sneakers.
- No smoking or vaping on boats.
- No pets allowed under any circumstances.
- Remember to dress in layers, pack sunscreen and sunglasses, and steer clear of black-soled shoes and high heels.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event. Weather Policy Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather. The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but we may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If we cancel the event, you will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event. Other Policies All participants are required to have tickets for this event. Our boats are United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.