Embark on a 1-hour horseback adventure to discover the natural beauty of San Diego, where you’ll feel the refreshing breeze and gentle sun on your face while exploring scenic trails
- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable one-hour journey on horseback
- Look out for local wildlife along the trail
- Relax as you pass through the native vegetation that borders the trails
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the southwestern most point in the continental United States
- Friendly and knowledgeable adventure guide for horseback riding adventure
- All riders must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Long sleeves shirts and pants recommended.
- Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
- No riders under the age of 6 can ride on trail.
- Children that are 6 and 7 years old can ride, but must be ponied by the trail guide.
- Smoking, alcohol, running, and trotting not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please sign liability waiver before activity.
- Riders exceed a maximum weight limit of 220lbs/99.79 kg require special arrangement.
The right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice is reserved. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48 hours notice.