Set sail in a whale watching adventure over the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean. Stand on deck and look out for gorgeous, grey whales as a gusty breeze blows over the bow.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Keep your eyes peeled for massive grey whales, who make San Diego a stop on their 10,000 mile migration
- Refuel with onboard snacks and drinks while you relax in the bright sun and cool breeze
- Glide over blue waves on a spacious sailboat complete with modern amenities for a relaxing morning
- 3 hour sailing tour
- Whale Watching Literature
- Beer, white wine and sodas
- Chips, peanuts, cookies, fruit and snack bars
- Blankets and extra jackets
- Binoculars and sun glasses
Please bring a warm, rainproof jacket.
Jan 8, 2020
Captain Greg was phenomenal, we were able to see the Grey Whales, along with Pacific Dolphins, sea lions and harbor seals. Such an intimate setting. Would definitely recommend.
Jan 5, 2020
We had a great experience on the Sail Whale Watching tour! We set sail with Captain Frank on a beautiful sunny morning and quickly spotted 2 whales which we hung out with for for most of the morning. Heading back, we caught some great wind which Captain Frank took full of and had an exciting sail back to the harbor. Great sailing/whale watching adventure!
Apr 1, 2019
Happy Captain Greg was fantastic and we had the opportunity to see an grey whale, it was great. Thanks for the day!
Meeting location:  2051 Shelter Island Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year