Set off on a Segway to tour the San Diego suburb of La Jolla on an interactive guided tour brimming with history, culture and coastal nature. Ride on the rolling hills near the Pacific Ocean while you visit prominent La Jolla landmarks and cultural sites, including La Jolla Shores, La Jolla Prospect and the site where Dr. Seuss gained inspiration for his books.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Segway through the steep and expansive hills of La Jolla, an affluent and picturesque suburb of San Diego while an experienced local guide explains the area’s cultural and historical significance
- Enjoy views of the lively Pacific Ocean and the stunning San Diego coastline as you roll up to the water’s edge
- Discover La Jolla’s unique architecture and vibrant culture while you visit legendary surf spots
- Spot a variety of sea creatures including sea lions, rays and coastal birds native to San Diego
- Two-hour guided Segway tour of La Jolla
- Segway, helmet, and all other necessary equipment provided
- Bottled water
Please bring a warm article of clothing to layer. Riders must be at least 14 years of age and weigh between 95 and 280 pounds to participate.
Aug 5, 2019
James was informative, funny, and always made sure that we were safe.
Jun 20, 2019
Tour was great segways were old but worked fine.
Apr 8, 2019
Kevin was awesome! We throughly enjoyed his knowledge, great photo opportunities, and a fun way to experience La Jolla!
Meeting location:  7430 Girard Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year