Have fun riding your first wave and learn to surf with the best coaches!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a 90 minute group surf lesson with an expert coach at Mission Beach.
- Hit the waves and hone your skills with this guided session that’s suitable for all ages.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate surfers who want to get out and enjoy the water. Surf’s up!
- Our primary focus is to teach you how to surf with local vetted coaches, and empower surfers who want to protect and preserve our coasts and oceans.
- We personalize each session according to your abilities and skills and teach you basic techniques.
- This is a group class with a minimum required of 2 persons per activity. Please make sure to book the lesson for at least 2 persons. If you book a lesson for only 1 person we will cancel the lessons and refund you the money.
- 1h30 group surf lesson
- VETTED Instructors: CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Surf gear rental not included (Optional to rent).
- Suitable for all ages.
- It is our belief that each student can be a powerful force in contributing to the health and sustainability of our marine ecosystems.
- To this end, this business has partnered with several non-profits that primarily deal with maritime conservation issues. HOKALI offers surf lessons from beginners to experienced surfers.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 7 days before the surf lesson is scheduled to start or within 24 hours of purchase.
- You can reschedule the date or time of your surf lesson within 24 hours of booking, and up to 72 hours before the lesson is scheduled to start.
- If the weather creates a safety concern, either before or during the surf lesson, the surf instructor may cancel the lesson. If it happens, you will be able to reschedule the lesson.
Meeting location:  3221 Mission Blvd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year