Experience the ultimate horseback adventure from our ranch, following your guide through scenic trails and white sandy beaches, where the refreshing breeze and gentle sun enhance your ride, offering an invigorating blend of excitement and relaxation
- Discover fun of horseback as you travel to the southwestern most point in the continental United States
- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable journey along the water
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride along the sandy beach along the water’s edge and look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves
- Friendly and knowledgeable adventure guide
- The beach closes at dark and horses must be off the beach prior to dark.
- Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
- No riders under the age of 6 can ride on the trail.
- Children ages 6 and 7 years old can ride but must be ponied by the trail guide.
- Riders cannot exceed a maximum weight limit of 220 lbs/99.79 kg.
- All riders must wear closed-toe shoes and jeans.
- Smoking and alcohol not allowed.
- Running and trotting not allowed.
- Pets not allowed.
The operator reserves the right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48-hour notice. A 10% cancellation fee will be charged outside the 48-hour notice.