Head out on the Ranger 37, an American-made sailboat that was designed by Gary Mull as an International Offshore Rule (IOR) one-ton racer. See what this vessel can do as you explore the San Diego Bay
- All aboard the Ranger 37, which was first built in 1973 with a design that is now out of production
- Hear stories about Ranger Yachts in the United States and how the Ranger 37 won the SORC race in 1973
- Enjoy plenty of scenic views along the way, taking in the fresh air and salty breezes
- Guided boat tour
- Water and snacks
- Prior to boarding, make sure to print your receipt, coupon, or gift certificate, as well as the attached PDF containing meeting and parking information.
- Layer your clothing, skip black-soled shoes, sandals, and heels, and remember life jackets are provided but kids under 12 are not allowed.
- Feel free to bring your beverages, except red wine, while avoiding large ice chests, glassware, gum, cake, candy, and smoking on the boat.
- If motion sick, take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine an hour prior.
For cancellations made 72 hours prior, full refunds are granted. Private Charters canceled within 60 days incur a $250 fee. No refunds for cancellations within 30 days of departure.