Head to San Diego for a private surfing lesson that pairs you with a professional and all the gear you need. Master news skills with a private instruction and plenty of time spent in the water.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hang out with an experienced instructor to take your surfing skills to the next level
- Jump in the waters of San Diego to put what you learn into practice and enjoy the warm weather
- Uncover a deeper understanding of the ocean makes you a better and safer surfer
- Two-hour private surfing lesson
- Board, leash and wetsuit
- Wear a bathing suit.
- Bring sunscreen, water, and a smile,
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Apr 11, 2021
Ryan was great. However Ryan and Dylan got caught in a rip current. Just got out OK but Ryan got rescued by the Lifeguard and unfortunately he was so scared afterwards he did not go back in for the last hour
Apr 10, 2021
Bryce was an excellent instructor. He took his time explaining everything and was very clear. I was able to get up on the board and get a taste of surfing! I’d definitely recommend to a friend! He was also working with another new instructor to show him the ropes and he was great too!
Mar 15, 2021
My son and I had the best time and we felt safe :)
Meeting location:  600 Tourmaline St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year