Head to San Diego for a private surfing lesson that pairs you with a professional and all the gear you need. Master news skills with a private instruction and plenty of time spent in the water.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hang out with an experienced instructor to take your surfing skills to the next level
- Jump in the waters of San Diego to put what you learn into practice and enjoy the warm weather
- Uncover a deeper understanding of the ocean makes you a better and safer surfer
- Two-hour private surfing lesson
- Board, leash and wetsuit
- Wear a bathing suit.
- Bring sunscreen, water, and a smile,
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jul 7, 2021
Bryce and Josh were great instructors… the experience and the instructors made our boys lovers of the surf! They can’t wait to get out and surf more! Thanks for helping our boys love the ocean even more.!
Jun 22, 2021
Orange van wasn’t located at the adress I arrived 10 minutes early to. Had to call and get address they were parked in front of. Included in the 2 hours is the 20 minutes it takes to walk from their van to the beach and the 20 minutes it takes to walk back. It was about 1 hour of water time. Very Patient and nice instructor though.
Jun 13, 2021
My two daughters, ages 13 and 18, loved it! Their instructor, Bryce, did a great job! They can’t wait to do it again!
Meeting location:  600 Tourmaline St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year