- Kick off at Harbor Island in San Diego and set sail around San Diego Bay or around Point Loma aboard this classic 65-foot yacht
- Sit back and relax with a uniquely smooth and enjoyable sailing experience during your private sailing tour
- Do as you please with an itinerary that is yours to create with options that can include harbor tours, whale watching, sunset sails, dinner cruises, and corporate events
- Private sailing trip
- Water and snacks
- BYOB your own food and drink at no extra charge
Meeting Location: We are located at Harbor Island Dr San Diego CA 92101 - (619) 887-5443 Paid Parking is available at Marina. We suggest using Uber/Lyft. PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE. You will be escorted to boat.
- Please PRINT out your receipt, any coupon or gift certificate. This is your boarding pass !!!
- Please PRINT out the PDF attachment provided with this email for meeting place and parking info.
- We recommend dressing in layers. Shorts and a Tee Shirt during the day. Sweater and jeans for late afternoon.
- Life jackets are available for each person.
- Snacks and water are complimentary, but alcoholic beverages are NOT. Please feel free to BYOB.
- No large Ice Chests - Please bring your food and drink in a small cooler, bag or backpack.
- No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not.
- No Glassware on the boat. Please bring plastic wine glasses or cups. Wine, Champagne, and Beer bottles are ok.
- No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess.
- No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals only.
- Please take care of any bathroom needs before boarding the boat and leaving the dock. Yes, we have a bathroom on the boat.
- There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO allowed onboard the boat.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving.
- If for any reason you are running late, please give us a courtesy call BEFORE your scheduled boarding time.
- No Service Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Birds, or animals of any type. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance. Private Charters - Charters cancelled less than 60 days prior to the charter start date will be charged a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 30 days (one month) prior to departure, results in no refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below