Sail around Harbor Island in San Diego going back in time to experience the true romance and adventure of the sea. Cruise effortlessly on San Diego Bay or around Point Loma as you begin your ocean adventure aboard this classic 65-foot yacht.
- Kick off at Harbor Island in San Diego and set sail around San Diego Bay or around Point Loma aboard this classic 65-foot yacht
- Sit back and relax with a uniquely smooth and enjoyable sailing experience during your private sailing tour
- Do as you please with an itinerary that is yours to create with options that can include harbor tours, whale watching, sunset sails, dinner cruises, and corporate events
- Private sailing trip
- Water and snacks
- BYOB your own food and drink at no extra charge
Meeting Location: We are located at Harbor Island Dr San Diego CA 92101 - (619) 887-5443 Paid Parking is available at Marina. We suggest using Uber/Lyft. PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE. You will be escorted to boat.
- Please PRINT out your receipt, any coupon or gift certificate. This is your boarding pass !!!
- Please PRINT out the PDF attachment provided with this email for meeting place and parking info.
- We recommend dressing in layers. Shorts and a Tee Shirt during the day. Sweater and jeans for late afternoon.
- Life jackets are available for each person.
- Snacks and water are complimentary, but alcoholic beverages are NOT. Please feel free to BYOB.
- No large Ice Chests - Please bring your food and drink in a small cooler, bag or backpack.
- No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not.
- No Glassware on the boat. Please bring plastic wine glasses or cups. Wine, Champagne, and Beer bottles are ok.
- No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess.
- No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals only.
- Please take care of any bathroom needs before boarding the boat and leaving the dock. Yes, we have a bathroom on the boat.
- There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO allowed onboard the boat.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving.
- If for any reason you are running late, please give us a courtesy call BEFORE your scheduled boarding time.
- No Service Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Birds, or animals of any type. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance. Private Charters - Charters cancelled less than 60 days prior to the charter start date will be charged a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 30 days (one month) prior to departure, results in no refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below