Ride along scenic trails in beautiful Temecula Valley. Enjoy a fun and safe experience that is great for ages 4 years and up. Kids ages 4 to 7 will be on their own horse or pony lead by a guide.
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Saddle up for an hour long horseback ride down the trails of a nature preserve with great views
- Ride professionally-trained horses that move at a relaxing pace — perfect for any skill level
- Enjoy being in the great outdoors as you breathe in the fresh air, warm up in the sunshine, and look out over landscapes of rolling hills
- Look for wildlife — sometimes we spot deer, road runners, red-tailed hawks, lizards, and rabbits
- Pose for photos with your horse and feed them carrots after your ride
- Guided horseback ride
- Your trail guide will take photos of you on your horse
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Boots are available to use on the ride.
- Rides under the age of 18 must wear a helmet and have their parent sign a form.
- If you will be bringing a minor that is not yours, be sure to contact us for a copy of the minor form
- You may bring a bottle of water on the ride, as we have beverage holders on the saddles
- All minors must have a parent sign a liability waver
- Minimum age for the pony rides and petting zoo is 2 years
- Minimum age for a trail ride is 4 years
- Maximum weight is 270 lbs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jan 11, 2021
Crossing the busy roads can be a little nerve recking, others great experience
Dec 29, 2020
Everyone was so kind and nice. Lovely ranch and lovely horses. We had a great time!
Dec 29, 2020
Very nice and helpful staff. The horses were well taken care of.
Meeting location:  28330 Mary Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year