Ride along scenic trails in beautiful Temecula Valley. Enjoy a fun and safe experience that is great for ages 4 years and up. Kids ages 4 to 7 will be on their own horse or pony lead by a guide.
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Saddle up for an hour long horseback ride down the trails of a nature preserve with great views
- Ride professionally-trained horses that move at a relaxing pace — perfect for any skill level
- Enjoy being in the great outdoors as you breathe in the fresh air, warm up in the sunshine, and look out over landscapes of rolling hills
- Look for wildlife — sometimes we spot deer, road runners, red-tailed hawks, lizards, and rabbits
- Pose for photos with your horse and feed them carrots after your ride
- Guided horseback ride
- Your trail guide will take photos of you on your horse
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Boots are available to use on the ride.
- Rides under the age of 18 must wear a helmet and have their parent sign a form.
- If you will be bringing a minor that is not yours, be sure to contact us for a copy of the minor form
- You may bring a bottle of water on the ride, as we have beverage holders on the saddles
- All minors must have a parent sign a liability waver
- Minimum age for the pony rides and petting zoo is 2 years
- Minimum age for a trail ride is 4 years
- Maximum weight is 270 lbs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 21, 2020
Great farm place, friendly and supporting owner, great horses, beautiful trails and views! Happy to return back!
Oct 19, 2020
This place is AMAZING!!!
Oct 15, 2020
The ride was great! My 6 and 8 year old girls were in heaven!! Plus we brought carrots to feed the horses when we were done. The ride was perfect length and very gentle horses!
Meeting location:  28330 Mary Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year