Ride along scenic trails in beautiful Temecula Valley. Enjoy a fun and safe experience that is great for ages 4 years and up. Kids ages 4 to 7 will be on their own horse or pony lead by a guide.
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Saddle up for an hour long horseback ride down the trails of a nature preserve with great views
- Ride professionally-trained horses that move at a relaxing pace — perfect for any skill level
- Enjoy being in the great outdoors as you breathe in the fresh air, warm up in the sunshine, and look out over landscapes of rolling hills
- Look for wildlife — sometimes we spot deer, road runners, red-tailed hawks, lizards, and rabbits
- Pose for photos with your horse and feed them carrots after your ride
- Guided horseback ride
- Your trail guide will take photos of you on your horse
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. Boots are available to use on the ride.
- Rides under the age of 18 must wear a helmet and have their parent sign a form.
- If you will be bringing a minor that is not yours, be sure to contact us for a copy of the minor form
- You may bring a bottle of water on the ride, as we have beverage holders on the saddles
- All minors must have a parent sign a liability waver
- Minimum age for the pony rides and petting zoo is 2 years
- Minimum age for a trail ride is 4 years
- Maximum weight is 270 lbs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jul 9, 2020
Had a great time.
Jul 6, 2020
Friendly people. Fun time. This was a fathers day present to my kids who lost their dad 5 years ago to cancer.
Jul 5, 2020
A great experience. My Wife’s first such experience. She was apprehensive, but enjoyed herself to the point that she can’t wait to do it again. Kudos to our guide (sorry, I can’t remember her name). She was great!
Meeting location:  28330 Mary Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year