- 4 Ratings
San Diego Private Sailboating Lesson
Start working towards your certification with this three hour private sailing lesson on gorgeous San Diego Bay.
What You Will Do
- Learn the fundamentals of sailing in this three hour lesson on a Catalina 22'
- Sail in moderate wind and sea conditions in San Diego Bay with the support of a certified instructor
- Perfect for beginners wanting experience operating a larger boat
- This course is also a comparable to NauticEd courses
- Three hour sailing lesson
- All required equipment included
Tours depart at 11am daily, and are perfect for those interested in becoming certified.
- 4 Ratings
Captain Mike was very knowledgable and a great teacher. Directions to the Marina were clear and it was very obvious where to wait to be contacted by Sail San Diego. My gf took the lead in the lesson and Captain Mike was excellent in his instructions. She felt awesome at the end of our time. My only problem is now she wants me to buy a sailboat. LOL It was a great time.
My husband and I had a great time! Very friendly crew and the tour was really enjoyable. Thank you!
We had a great time with our instructor Tony - He was a good teacher, patient, and very knowledgeable about everything sailing / nautical related.