- 27 Ratings
San Diego Horseback and Wine Tasting Tour
Support a great cause by contributing to a company that helps rescue horses. Learn the history of Temecula's wine country on an interactive horseback tour that includes two wine tastings at top rated wineries.
What You Will Do
- Venture on horseback through beautiful vineyards and estates nestled in the Temecula countryside
- Visit local friendly wineries with two complimentary tastings
- Tour led by an experienced and cultural guide
- Learn about the history and culture of Temecula wine country
- Two wine tastings at Keyways Winery and Robert Renzoni Winery
- One-on-one horseback riding instruction
- Guided tour and all riding equipment included
Wearing long pants is highly recommended. Close toed shoes are required. Bring sunglasses and sunscreen and bottled water. Must be 21+ to enjoy the wine tasting.
- 27 Ratings
This was an awesome experience! I had a great time with my friends and TJ was a great guide. It was a little awkward that Santi proceeded to get a little buzz while on the job. If he were a client, then by all means, drink it up. But while employed or volunteering and "on the clock", a little innapropriate. When it was all said and done, I would absolutely recommend this company to my friends and actually already have. You have a great thing going here. Keep it up! :)