- 76 Ratings
San Diego City Loop Segway Tour
Roll through Downtown San Diego on a customized segway tour! Explore the historic Gaslamp District and tour through Balboa Park, San Diego's premier destination for museums, architecture, culture, and beautiful gardens.
What You Will Do
- See San Diego's top sights including the USS Midway, the San Diego Convention Center, and the San Diego Port and Harbor
- Get a hands on demonstration on how to drive the easy-to-ride segways
- 2 hour guided segway tour with local guide
- Cross the Cabrillo Bridge, cruise by the Spreckels Organ Pavillion, and see the iconic Balboa Park fountain
- Learn about the dynamic history and culture of San Diego
- 2 hour guided segway tour of the San Diego's Gaslamp District and Balboa Park
- Expert local guide
- Segway, helmet, and brief lesson on how to ride segway
- Complimentary bottled water
Please wear comfortable clothing, flat shoes, and dress for the weather.
- 76 Ratings
Great info and a lot of it
Even though I'm familiar with San Diego and have seen the three venues before, I was hoping to learn some new interesting stories and tidbits. Based on my sister's tumbling, you might want to discourage your customers from responding to calls or texts on their phones. Good luck with your business, James.
Quinn was our tour guide and I can highly, highly recommend him. I brought my 14 year old niece -- it was her birthday. This was the first Segway experience for both of us. Frankly, I was a nervous Nellie when I first started. Quin was very patient, kind and a good teacher. He kept the pace just right and he was constantly checking on us. What a fun, nice, kind person. I would say Quinn is a people person, but it's more than that. He is very intuitive and can read people very well. (Think horse whisperer for Segway riders....Segway whisperer?) By the end of the tour I was completely comfortable and we had a blast. This whole experience exceeded my expectations and my niece absolutely loved it. I would definitely go again. Thank you so much Quinn!!!