Montebello Lakes National Park From Tuxtla in Spanish
See the cascading Chiflón Waterfalls and the Montebello Lakes National Park on a guided tour. Bask in the warm weather and enjoy a cool breeze from the highest part of the mountain.
What You Will Do
- Head to the Chiflón Waterfalls to admire the natural beauty from a vantage point of 5000 feet above the ground
- Reach the highest part of the mountain to enjoy the breeze from the Bridal Veil waterfall and its impressive drop of over 300 feet
- Visit the Montebello Lakes National Park to marvel at up to six lakes where the crystalline waters range from pale blue to violet, emerald, and turquoise
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel, and relax as the countryside rolls by
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance to natural parks
Please be ready and waiting at the lobby of your hotel 10 mins before your tour. Please note that this tour is only offered in Spanish.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.