Embark on an enchanting journey to trace cacao’s evolution from seed to delectable chocolate bar, followed by a captivating farm walk to witness the extraordinary nightlife
- Peek into the wonderful history of chocolate in the world, learn all the processes from the cacao fruit to the delicious chocolate bar
- Participate in the chocolate process and be able to enjoy, share and taste the cacao fruit, until its magnificent transformation into a delicious drink
- Grind cacao and make your own chocolate, and learn other aspects of Costa Rican culture, as well as some of our traditions
- Following the chocolate process, enjoy a farm tour to discover the local nocturnal fauna, with possible sightings of sloths, frogs, lizards, and other fascinating creatures
- 2-hour 2-in-1 Tour
- English- and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Coffee and chocolate tasting
- We are an accessible tour for the whole family.
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property.
Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity.
Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity.