Embark on this adventure to explore the underwater wonderland of Samana at two of its famous locations, Farola Island and the Shipwrecked Ferry
- Dive into Samana’s underwater wonderland at two famous locations
- Discover marine life like corals, starfish, and trumpet fish near the island of La Farola
- Explore a shallow ferry wreck teeming with colorful fish, puffer fish, and more
- Savor a delicious lunch on the white sand beach of Cayo Levantado, also known as Bacardi Island, and enjoy a freshly made Pina Colada served in a whole pineapple
- Safety equipment
- Divemaster or dive instructor
- Snacks, water, lunch on the island with a soft drink and pina colada
- No experience necessary.
- Bring: swimwear, towels, sunscreen and smiles.
Cancellations on our end due to any reason will result in 100% refund. Cancellations due to sickness must be justified in writing by a medical authority. Rainy or cloudy weather are not valid reasons for cancellation by clients, we strictly follow harbor master recommendations on when to cancel a tour. A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.