Break out of your routine for a kayaking adventure on a scenic South Carolina waterway. Paddle up and down the river through its calm waters and light rapids, while enjoying the natural beauty of the region.
Duration:  2hrs 45mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Paddle through calm water, and several light rapids that will get your blood racing
- See the stunning wildlife life that populates the banks of the Saluda River on your nearly three hour tour
- Grab some friends or family to make this trip a little more exciting, or head out solo to meet new kayaking buddies in your group tour
- Guided kayaking tour
- A kayak, paddles, and a life jacket
- Complimentary transportation services
Please dress for the weather.
Sep 6, 2016
I enjoyed the trip very much! The check-in was seamless and reserving online was a breeze. Also, all of the staff was very friendly. The guide who helped us with the kayak instructions was very knowledgeable of the area and the river. He was great! I do feel that they could have had the kayaks ready at the drop-in point on the river, though. There seemed to be a lot of staff around, however, once we got off the bus, it was like they disappeared. We had to carry our kayaks over to the drop-in point, and set them up with seat backs. These things should have been done for us, so that all we should have had to do is get in the kayak and go. I would have thought this would be something you pay for. But, that was the only complaint. Overall, we had a great experience.
Jun 20, 2016
No one was there at the disembark location to help us pull out our kayaks.
Meeting location:  131 Alexander Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year