Salmon Run + Railway Trestle Hike in Victoria
Explore the beauty of nature in Victoria's great outdoors during a combo hike. Check out the views as you discover two popular areas and learn about the history of each along the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided hiking adventure through Victoria, led by a professional who is also a local
- Check out the salmon swimming and flipping out of the water as you hike along Goldstream Salmon Run
- Later, experience the ancient Railway Trestle, an area that has been deserted for years and offers impressive views of Mount Finlayson
- Hear stories about each area you come across, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided combo hike
- Water, snack, backpack and one professional photo (emailed)
You will need layers underneath a waterproof jacket - runners are ok but waterproof hiking shoes are better.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.