- 10 Ratings
Holidays Escape Room Game
The government is trying to take away the holiday season, so it's up to you to stop them. Uncover the secrets that will help you keep the best time of year safe from the hands of nasty scrooges.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a thrilling escape room challenge that is modeled after a popular video game
- Work alongside your friends, teaming up to learn how to save the holidays before the government takes it away for good
- With only an hour to spare, you need to hunt for clues and solve some of the hardest puzzles known to man
- Have fun while challenging yourself to the max in a team building setting like no other
- One-hour escape room game
- 10 Ratings
This place was very fun. It really challenged me to think outside of the box. The only problem was that this establishment didn't have a card / chip reader, so those of us who did not have the cash to pay that night, had to have our card information written on paper, and the money was taken out the next business day after the boss manually entered our information. I was a little hesitant about giving out my card info. However, they did send a confirmation email when the money was paid. I just pray that our card information was completely shredded and discarded appropriately. Other than that, I really enjoyed myself and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to test their skills. (Just bring cash)
Everything was fun and the guy who ran it was very nice
We had a great time and look forward to our next trip.
We were put with another group and were not told until we got there. I would have liked to have known beforehand about joining with another group. The main reason we did this was for OUR group to work together as a team. Whether we would have escaped or not with just 5 of us, we would have been able to work on our communication and team building skills. That was my goal for us overall. We did have fun even though we were with another group. But we all agreed we wish we were by ourselves. Thank you for the experience.