- 176 Ratings
Detective-Hunt Escape Room Game in St Paul
Put your critical-thinking skills to the test with an escape room adventure where you have an hour to get out. Have some fun with a playful scenario.
What You Will Do
- Race against the clock with an escape room adventure where you have to crack puzzles and hunt for clues to succeed
- Play along with an engaging scenario where a top detective has gone missing and his office has been ransacked
- Figure out what happened as you poke around the crime scene before the police arrive and you're out of time
- 60-minute escape room game
- Brewery token for participants 21 years of age or older
- Photo after activity of you and your group
We do not offer refunds. Reservations can be rescheduled up to 48 in advance.
- 176 Ratings
We felt like the hints were too often. I can understand how that is a tricky thing for you to judge. I think next time we would request no clues unless we ask and we will risk running out of time.
Was a great time and really well done---we've been to others, but this one was fantastic!!!
It was a blast! This was my first escape room. I brought my children & grandchildren ( We ranged in age from 9 to 59) and we all had fun! We just barely solved the puzzle with 39 seconds to spare.
It was a blast. I brought my team from work and it was a great way to bond and learn about one another. I would recommend Puzzle Works for work or play.
We had a large group, one over the normal max, and the staff was very accommodating. We had ages from 8 to 67, and all were engaged and challenged. Great room design, setup and execution, will definitely be back for the other room, or new ones in the future.
So much fun! We had a group of 10, everyone agreed that they definitely want to do it again! Staff was great too!
Had a great time with a group from work attempting to solve all the ingenious clues. Would definitely visit again and bring new people. Looking forward to the new room opening soon!