Taste of St. Paul: Food & Beverage Tour
Explore the best of St. Paul food and drinks in the heart of downtown!
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Explore St. Paul’s robust food culture and vibrant history, including its lively gangster past
- Savor tastings representing the city’s multicultural communities and craft beer made with the best water in the country
- Wander along the Mighty Mississippi River, through historic areas like the Saint Paul Hotel, Rice Park, and Landmark Center
- Delight in quaint eateries with local ownership, including a favorite since 1932, and visit a top local chocolatier for hand-crafted treats
- Food and beverage tastings
- Cheese curds
- Find, local chocolates
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef
- Locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer
- Deliciously sweet and salty popcorn
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate.
214 4th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine.
Aug 23, 2021
The tour was a great combo of local history/information and tasting delicious local favorites. I appreciated the inclusion of Somalian food - super delicious and an important reminder of all the types of folks that make up the area!
Review provided by Peek Pro