- 5 Ratings
Surf Camp in Vilano Beach
Get the hang of surfing with a fun camp great for kids interested in learning a new sport. Head out to the white shores of Vilano Beach for a four-day camp where kids can master the basics.
What You Will Do
- Head outdoors for some fun in the sun with a surf camp on Vilano Beach designed for adventurous kids
- Team up with an expert instructor with years of experience and a passion for teaching youngsters
- Start off with a land lesson to get a grip on the fundamentals, then paddle out into the waves to put what you learn to use
- Pick up plenty of tips and tricks during the four days of instruction to feel confident about your surfing ability in no time
- Guided surf camp
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Pizza party at the end of the week
Camp runs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Thursday will be used as a make up day if needed due to weather or surf conditions. Camps are open for 7-15 year olds and are coed.
Lessons and camps go rain or shine. Full refund or ability to reschedule should operator cancel your reservation due to extreme weather conditions or other safety related concerns. If you cancel or decrease the number of participants in your party the following applies: Full-refund minus a 5% cancellation fee for cancellations 30 or more days prior to your activity and arrival date. Full reservation booking credit minus a 5% cancellation fee for cancellations made 14-29 days prior to the activity and arrival date. 50% reservation booking credit for cancellations made 4-13 days prior to the activity and arrival date. Non-refundable and no reschedule capabilities for cancellations made 0-3 days prior to the activity and arrival date. Reservations credit must be used within one year from date of activity or will be void. Operator's Cancellation Policy is applied to everyone equally. No exceptions are made under any circumstances and no part is negotiable. This firm policy ensures all guests are treated equally and fairly.
- 5 Ratings