- 70 Ratings
Surf Camp for Kids in St. Augustine
Cover the essentials to surfing with a camp perfect for kids interested in learning a new sport. Head to St. Augustine for guided lessons where you master the basics with other young boarders.
What You Will Do
- Have fun with a guided surf camp for kids located along the sandy shores of St. Augustine
- Work with an expert instructor, who has years of practice teaching first-time or inexperienced surfers
- Get a grip on the the fundamentals with a land lesson and water session: Put what you learn into practice as you hang ten
- Pick up plenty of tips and tricks along the way to feel confident in your abilities in no time
- Four-day surf camp
- Bottle water
- Light snacks
- Pizza party at the end of the week
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.
- 70 Ratings
This is the third surf camp my daughter has been to in Saint Augustine. This camp has the kids in the ocean a lot more than the other camps. My daughter surfed everyday and I felt good about the low counselor to kid ratio. Every time I went to pick her up she was still surfing unlike other camps where they are building sand castles on the beach. Would highly recommend this camp
St. Augustine Surf camp is in my opinion the best camp in town. Dustin and his amazing crew of instructors are top notch. See you next year!!
The school is just a tremendously friendly and caring bunch of people. My son absolutely loved surf camp.
Day 1 was on point-I feel like day 2 and 3 my child wasn't surfing as much. She was in the water but not "being sent" on the wave. Also as much as she loves surf camp her ability to get the board back to the instructor is a struggle and I watched her look defeated which is frustrating.