- 8 Ratings
2017 Kids Summer Surf Camp in St. Augustine
Encourage your kids to learn how to stand, paddle and ride the waves with other mini surfers during a summer surf camp in St. Augustine.
What You Will Do
- Kids will head out to the water with board in hand, enjoying a fun-filled summer surf camp experience
- They will have 3.5 hour morning lessons before the sun gets too hot, working alongside a professional instructor every step of the way
- A fun learning experience showcasing the basics of surfing with other kids ranging in age from 7 to 14
- Children will be able to take a break from the water and play on the beach enjoying provided snacks
- Three-hour weekday surf lessons with instructor
- Water and snacks
Guests should arrive approximately 15 minutes early for registration.
- 8 Ratings
Great camp for kids with super friendly instructors!
This is my daughter's 4th year and she always says she has a great time. Can't wait until next year!
Love love love your staff and your shop! Mr. Giles was the best ! Thanks to all the staff. Gracie
This is our 4th year doing surf camp with The Pit. The kids love it.
My kids had a blast! Each day they improved and were up and ready to go before the alarm even went off. My son wished it was 2 weeks long.
The group was big, but there were enough instructors to make smaller groups of 4. Very well planned and my daughter loved it! Thank you!