- 11 Ratings
2017 Kids Summer Surf Camp in St. Augustine
Encourage your kids to learn how to stand, paddle and ride the waves with other mini surfers during a summer surf camp in St. Augustine.
What You Will Do
- Kids will head out to the water with board in hand, enjoying a fun-filled summer surf camp experience
- They will have 3.5 hour morning lessons before the sun gets too hot, working alongside a professional instructor every step of the way
- A fun learning experience showcasing the basics of surfing with other kids ranging in age from 7 to 14
- Children will be able to take a break from the water and play on the beach enjoying provided snacks
- Three-hour weekday surf lessons with instructor
- Water and snacks
Guests should arrive approximately 15 minutes early for registration.
- 11 Ratings
Staff and instructors are very helpful, understanding, and kind!
Great ratio of instructors to kids, fun mix of surfing, games, and ocean play.
Great camp for kids with super friendly instructors!
This is my daughter's 4th year and she always says she has a great time. Can't wait until next year!
Love love love your staff and your shop! Mr. Giles was the best ! Thanks to all the staff. Gracie
This is our 4th year doing surf camp with The Pit. The kids love it.
My kids had a blast! Each day they improved and were up and ready to go before the alarm even went off. My son wished it was 2 weeks long.
The group was big, but there were enough instructors to make smaller groups of 4. Very well planned and my daughter loved it! Thank you!