Saint Augustine Sunset Harbor Cruise
Sail off into the sunset on a classic 51' boat that comes fully-equipped for sight-seeing fun. Cast off from the charming shores of Saint Augustine and glide over Atlantic waters full of dolphins, sea birds, and more.
What You Will Do
- Lay out on the deck of a spacious 51' sailboat where three sails unfurl in the brisk wind and take you on breezy journey along Saint Augustine
- Take home unforgettable souvenirs—incredible shots of the setting sun as it slowly descends below the horizon
- Keep your eyes peeled for an amazing assortment of marine wildlife-- look out for playing dolphins, circling sea birds, and more
- Follow the coast to get a glimpse of the iconic lighthouse and ancient fort that decorate these shores
- Guided sunset cruise
- Captain and crew
- Soft drinks and bottled water
Please arrive at the marina 20 minutes prior to departure and bring binoculars, a hat, camera, and sunscreen.
Full refunds (minus $50 fee) for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
- 34 Ratings