Saint Augustine Morning Harbor Cruise
Start your day with a charming cruise around the shores of Saint Augustine. Come aboard a classic 51' boat fully-equipped for sight-seeing fun. Cast off from Saint Augustine and glide over Atlantic waters full of dolphins, sea birds, and more. Head for a towering lighthouse that slowly comes into view, and follow coastal routes that lead to the oldest fort in the United States, the Castillo de San Marcos. Relax on a luxurious tour that leaves the stress of the everyday behind!
What You Will Do
- Lay out on the deck of a spacious 51' sailboat whose three sails unfurl in the brisk wind and take you on breezy journey along Saint Augustine
- Chart a course for the ornate Bridge of Lions where a pair of marble lions based on the famous Renaissance Italian works of art stand guard
- Keep you eyes peeled for an amazing assortment of marine wildlife: look out for playing dolphins, circling sea birds, and more
- Follow the coast to get a glimpse of an iconic lighthouse and ancient fort that add a personal touch to these shores
- Guided morning sailboat tour
- Captain and crew
- Soft drinks and bottled water
Please arrive at the marina 20 minutes prior to departure. Bring binoculars, hat, camera, and sunscreen. Dress for the season.
Fees for rescheduling charter by the charter guest 14 days or more prior to sail: $50 Within 14 days prior to sail: $100 Within 24 hours prior to sail: $150 If you are redeeming a gift certificate and you cancel the charter at any time you will forfeit your gift certificate. You are considered a no show if you are 30 minutes late prior to the scheduled time of departure and you will forfeit the entire amount of your charter. If you are redeeming a gift certificate and are a no show you will forfeit your gift certificate.
- 3 Ratings
Captain Cliff and KC are very professional and personable. Safety first followed immediately by fun. Found dolphins for my wife to view even with very warm waters. Allowed my 11 year old to captain the ship. Everything was as described. A Wonderful morning on the water. The Weck's