Saint Augustine Afternoon Harbor Cruise
Get the full force of the winds in your sails with a classic cruise along the shores of Saint Augustine. Come aboard a spacious 51' boat fully-equipped for sight-seeing fun. Cast off from the oldest city in America and glide over Atlantic waters full of dolphins, sea birds, and more. Head for a towering lighthouse that slowly comes into view, and follow coastal routes that lead to the oldest fort in the United States, the Castillo de San Marcos. Feel the spray of the waves as you dangle your hands over the side and bask in the afternoon sun.
What You Will Do
- Lay out on the deck of a spacious 51' sailboat whose three sails unfurl in the brisk wind and take you on breezy journey along Saint Augustine
- Turbo charge your sail with this afternoon adventure that sets out when the winds are strongest
- Chart a course for the ornate Bridge of Lions where a pair of marble lions based on the famous Renaissance Italian works of art stand guard
- Keep you eyes peeled for an amazing assortment of marine wildlife: look out for playing dolphins, circling sea birds, and more
- Follow the coast to get a glimpse of an iconic lighthouse and ancient fort that add a personal touch to these shores
- Guided sailboat tour
- Captain and crew
- Soft drinks and bottled water
Please arrive at marina 20 minutes prior to departure. Bring binoculars, hat, camera, and sunscreen. Dress for the season.
Fees for rescheduling charter by the charter guest 14 days or more prior to sail: $50 Within 14 days prior to sail: $100 Within 24 hours prior to sail: $150 If you are redeeming a gift certificate and you cancel the charter at any time you will forfeit your gift certificate. You are considered a no show if you are 30 minutes late prior to the scheduled time of departure and you will forfeit the entire amount of your charter. If you are redeeming a gift certificate and are a no show you will forfeit your gift certificate.
- 9 Ratings
Fantastic trip. Very courteous and just plain fun captain and staff. We were given substantial additional sailing time due to rainy weather. We are definitely return customers.
A great day on the water for my family! It was the Highlight of our trip to St. Augustine. Would definitely recommend Captain Cliff and crew!!