We're excited to help you complete your booking with Urban Rambles Limited.
Krabi Southern Seafood Tour in Thailand
Join Chef Ou on the original Krabi food tour to discover the region's rich mix of Southern, Sino, and seafood cuisine. Delve into delicious spots where you sample signature dishes.
What You Will Do
- Kickstart the evening at a Chinese-Thai joint known only to locals, which is run by an eccentric chef, who cooks up eye-wateringly tasty food from his open kitchen
- Expect things like slow-braised pork ribs in black peppercorn curry and a spicy clear fish broth, a creation called 'gangster soup'
- Head to one of Krabi's oldest restaurants to try a creamy crab curry, a salad made from the eggs of a horseshoe crab served in the shell, and a cashew nut and fruit salad
- Tour a local market tour, knock back Thai-style oysters, Southern clam soup, and curried fish steamed in banana leaves at Krabi's best seafood restaurant
- Polish off your Krabi food tour with crisp shards of sweet roti washed down with milky Thai tea
- All food
- Soft drinks
- Licensed chef guide
Mu Ban Grand Village, Sai Thai, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Select Date & Time