- 2 Ratings
Michigan Everglades Ecotour
Explore Michigan's lush Everglades on a guided boat tour. Allow a captain to whisk you away on a comfortable vessel that allows for ultimate wildlife viewing.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided eco-tour around Michigan's Everglades, led by a professional
- Enjoy an itinerary that is built with you in mind, seeing what you want at a pace that works for you
- Make your way through the area's wetlands and creeks, while catching sight of herons and beavers along the way
- Hear stories about the area's rich history, stemming from 40 years, learning about the wildlife and more
- Guided boat tour
- Cooler, ice, and a bag of pistachios
Please dress for the weather.
- 2 Ratings
Very interesting and beautiful tour. The guide/captain is very knowledgeable about the area both in terms of history of the region, plants and animals, and river ecology. Because he grew up in the area he also told us some great stories about his childhood adventures in the places we visited. He also tailored his tour to our interests. I hope that more Saginaw residents will take this tour to learn about a part of our area that few have ever seen.
Wil was so knowledgeable about the area’s history and current ecology. He tailored the trip to what we wanted to do and see. We were comfortable on the boat the entire time and saw so much wildlife including, but not limited to, green heron, great egrets, great blue herons, mature and immature bald eagles, bittern, deer, cormorants, eastern kingbirds and kingfishers. Who would have known there was such beauty and ecological diversity in such an urban setting?! I recommend the Everglades of Michigan tour to every nature lover!