Explore Peruvian mountains on a biking tour that leads you past Incan ruins. Breathe in the fresh air and bask in the warm sunshine.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Travel past Cusco with comfy transportation that takes you by a wealth of Incan ruins on your way to your starting point
- Reach heights of over 4,000 meters, then head downhill on a two-hour ride where you test your technical skills
- Pedal through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, gazing out over gorgeous views as your guide points out must-see spots
- Guided biking tour
- Full-suspension bike
- Helmet, gloves, knee pads, and elbow pad
- Lunch, snacks, and refills for your water
Wear layers and bring extra clothes in case you get wet.
Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for a great day! Everything was well organized and ran smoothly. Bill and the others were good to hang out with. Great snacks and lunch spot. The stop at the market was nice too. The riding was good for our skill level. A good amount of riding and good variety - a full day without being too much. Thanks again! Joe
Jul 16, 2019
Excellent / Very good aspects: - bikes, - guide did teach us the basic of Mountain biking - guide and driver were attentive to our needs, - trail selected was perfect or beginners. Peru is beautiful. - we passed by salinas and Moray terrasses: beautiful and our guide explained us very well without going on the sites - Very good meal at the end of the ride - Easy booking and good approach by owners. Things to be improved: - Ride was a bit short even if we stopped very often. We would have taken more. Experts would do that ride in about 1.5 hours - Expensive considering ride lenght - Would have gone for a second day but too expensive.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year