- 21 Ratings
Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour from Victoria
Enjoy a leisurely drive through the gorgeous scenery of Saanich Peninsula on a tour of local wineries. Head to three venues to sample delicious vintages and enjoy a day of fun away from the city.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour to some of the best wineries in British Columbia where you sample delicious wines made locally
- Head to De Vine Vineyards, Church and State Wines, and Symphony Vineyard for a taste of rich reds and refreshing whites
- Listen to a friendly tour guide fill you in on local secrets as you marvel at the natural beauty of the Saanich Peninsula
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of a local winery, then head to your private tasting
- Tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Bottled water
Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Please be early to avoid missing out. Fall and Winter tours may include a brewery or a cidery due to limited operating hours at the wineries. Please bring two pieces of Valid ID. Must be 19 years of age or older. Please wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
Within 15 days or more of your tour, 85% refund. Within 14 days of your tour, 50% refund. Within severn days of your tour, tour credit only. Cancellations within 72 hours of tour, no refunds and no credits.
- 21 Ratings