- Check out the Romans Point Sea Cave, a secluded spot where wind-blown rocks offer a natural shelter
- Discover the unique estuary of Lost Creek and the rich cultural history of Cornucopia
- Bask in the lake breeze as you paddle along and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waves rocking against your kayak
- Grab a paddle to follow the shoreline of Lake Superior on a scenic tour to a less-visited spot full of surprises
- Set off on a sit-on-top kayak, which is super-stable and perfect for shorter distances and families
- Kayaking equipment
- Guided tour
Sit-on-top kayaks are stable. Please come prepared with sun protection for your feet and legs. One adult per child paddler is required.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 3 days in advance. Non-refundable for cancellations made within 3 days of your trip start time. If you must cancel last-minute due to personal illness or family emergency operator will try to re-schedule you. A re-scheduled trip under these conditions are non-refundable at any time.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below