- 58 Ratings
Roman's Point Sea Cave & Nature Paddle in Cornucopia
Grab a paddle to explore a world of natural wonder on a kayaking tour to the Roman's Point Sea Cave. Check out this fascinating structure as you gently coast over the pristine waters of Lake Superior.
What You Will Do
- Check out the Romans Point Sea Cave, a secluded spot where wind-blown rocks offer a natural shelter
- Discover the unique estuary of Lost Creek and the rich cultural history of Cornucopia
- Bask in the lake breeze as you paddle along and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waves rocking against your kayak
- Grab a paddle to follow the shoreline of Lake Superior on a scenic tour to a less-visited spot full of surprises
- Set off on a sit-on-top kayak, which is super-stable and perfect for shorter distances and families
- Kayaking equipment
- Guided tour
Sit-on-top kayaks are stable. Please come prepared with sun protection for your feet and legs. One adult per child paddler is required.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 3 days in advance. Non-refundable for cancellations made within 3 days of your trip start time. If you must cancel last-minute due to personal illness or family emergency operator will try to re-schedule you. A re-scheduled trip under these conditions are non-refundable at any time.
- 58 Ratings
Collin was very knowledgeable and adaptable to our groups' needs. We had quite a range of ages and abilities and he made it interesting and fun for all! Lake was calm for and mild for some of our first day paddling and we had a great day on the south shore!
We called very last minute and staff was able to accommodate us in the most friendly way. They found an amazing guide (Seth), who Took us out on a blustery afternoon (just the two ofus!) for the Roman Pt kayak. Seth also allowed us bonus distance since we made good time. Anyway, great experience! We will highly recommend this to friends!!!
Our guide, Seth, was professional, possessed great communication skills, was friendly, and shared his passion for kayaking. We thoroughly enjoyed the guided tour, and highly recommend it to others!!
Will was an awesome guide! He told us amazing facts about Lake Superior and did a great job making us feel safe on the water! It was a beautiful day! Our 11 & almost 8 year old boys had a very fun & memorable trip!! We highly recommend Lost Creek & would definitely go with you again!! Thank you for the amazing adventure!!!