Experience the National Park on a guided tour. See incredible mountain views as you travel for 11 miles in the alpine and enjoy a picnic in the park surrounded by pristine mountain scenery and enjoy short walks
Duration:  9hrs - 10hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the ecology, geology, history and beauty of the National Park with your local knowledgeable tour guide don’t just drive past
- Check out breathtaking views as you travel for 11 miles in the alpine above the trees
- View wildlife in it’s natural habitat and travel up Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuous road in North America
- Take a short hike to a Waterfall or Lake and explore the quaint mountain town of Estes Park
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in a beautiful valley next to a mountain stream
- Guided tour
- Picnic lunch with your choice of sandwich (Turkey, Ham, Chicken Salad, Roast Beef or Veggie)
- Water refills and snacks
- Please dress appropriately for weather in the mountains
- We recommend dressing in layers, a light jacket, and comfortable walking shoes
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Jul 29, 2021
We enjoyed our tour guide and all of the beautiful sights we were able to see.
Jul 3, 2021
We had a very enjoyable time with your tour of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Thank you.
Jun 27, 2021
Our group had a great experience on this trip. Alex was a great tour guide and made sure everyone was comfortable. He was also very knowledgeable and shared a lot lot of information about what we were seeing and the places we visited.
Meeting location:  1701 Wynkoop St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year