- Explore the ecology, geology, history and beauty of the National Park with your local knowledgeable tour guide don’t just drive past
- Check out breathtaking views as you travel for 11 miles in the alpine above the trees
- View wildlife in it’s natural habitat and travel up Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuous road in North America
- Take a short hike to a Waterfall or Lake and explore the quaint mountain town of Estes Park
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in a beautiful valley next to a mountain stream
- Guided tour
- Picnic lunch with your choice of sandwich (Turkey, Ham, Chicken Salad, Roast Beef or Veggie)
- Water refills and snacks
- Please dress appropriately for weather in the mountains
- We recommend dressing in layers, a light jacket, and comfortable walking shoes
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Small-Group Tour: Red Rocks, Evergreen, & Echo Lake Tour in Denver
Enjoy a half-day mountain tour around Red Rocks, Bear Creek Canyon, Evergreen, and Squaw Pass. Experience mountain views of the Continental Divide and stroll around picturesque Echo Lake at 10,600 ft.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Scenic Byway and Estes Park Fall Tour in Denver
Enjoy a tour of Colorado's first Scenic Byway, waterfalls, rugged canyons, stunning Mountain views, and Estes Park in a touring van. Stop for lunch, shopping, and a visit to the Historic Stanley Hotel. Keep your eyes open for Elk and Moose!
Duration:  7hrs 15mins - 7hrs 45mins
Small-Group, Half-Day Hiking Tour of the Rockies in Denver
See, learn, and explore on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surrounded with the natural sights, and sounds of the forest and aspen filled meadows, you'll experience the mountains in the best way possible!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 15mins