Rocky Mountain National Park Guided Trolley Tour
Travel to the Rocky Mountain National Park on board a maroon and white trolley. Explore one of the most visited parks in the United States, enjoying stunning views of the impressive Rocky Mountains.
What You Will Do
- Hop on board a maroon and white trolley, which takes you directly into the park, letting you leave the stress of parking behind
- Visit the centuries-old Rocky Mountain National Park for a half-day nature tour full of picturesque views, flora, fauna and friendly creatures
- Stop at Sprague Lake to admire the crystal-clear waters, towering Rocky Mountain cliffs and evergreen trees
- Make plenty of picture stops along the way to commemorate your journey into the wilderness
- 3.5 tour of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Park entrance
- Trolley ride
- Pick-up at three locations: Ridgeline Hotel / Visitor Center / Best Western Hotel
Please bring a light jacket and camera.
- 12 Ratings