Tour majestic Rocky Mountain National Park, enjoy stunning mountain views and snowy glacial lakes. Learn about local history, geology, and wildlife while exploring one of America’s top national parks.
- Experience one of Americas most treasured National Parks with a local guide
- Learn about the history, geology, and ecology of this top rated tour
- Stroll around a picturesque snow covered glacial lake surrounded by the breathtaking Rocky Mountains
- See uninterrupted views of mountain valleys and high mountain peaks and a variety of wildlife in it natural surroundings
- Drive north through the city of Boulder on your way to one of America’s most treasured parks
- Observe herds of elk grazing on rich grasses in Moraine Park and visit the mountain village of Estes Park
Stroll down Elkhorn Avenue in downtown Estes Park for lunch and shopping from one of the many small local businesses on your own
-Visit the Historic Stanley Hotel
- Guided tour
- Park entrance fee
- Bottled water and snacks
Please dress for the weather in the mountains. We recommend hat, gloves, jacket, and comfortable walking shoes or boots. Lunch is in town, at your choice of restaurant at your own expense. Activity on the tour is at your own discretion. All hikes and walks are less than 3/4 of a mile and voluntary.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Small-Group Tour: Red Rocks, Evergreen, & Echo Lake Tour in Denver
Enjoy a half-day mountain tour around Red Rocks, Bear Creek Canyon, Evergreen, and Squaw Pass. Experience mountain views of the Continental Divide and stroll around picturesque Echo Lake at 10,600 ft.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Small-Group, Half-Day Hiking Tour of the Rockies in Denver
See, learn, and explore on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surrounded with the natural sights, and sounds of the forest and aspen filled meadows, you’ll experience the mountains in the best way possible!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 15mins