- Experience one of Americas most treasured National Parks with a local guide
- Learn about the history, geology, and ecology of this top rated tour
- Stroll around a picturesque snow covered glacial lake surrounded by breathtaking Rocky Mountains
- See uninterrupted views of mountain valleys and high mountain peaks and a variety of wildlife in it natural surroundings
- Drive north through the city of Boulder on your way to one of America’s most treasured parks
- Observe herds of elk grazing on rich grasses in Moraine Park and visit the mountain village of Estes Park
- Stroll down Elkhorn Avenue in downtown Estes Park for lunch and shopping from one of the many small local businesses on your own
- Guided tour
- Park entrance fee
- Bottled water and snacks
Please dress for the weather in the mountains. We recommend hat, gloves, jacket, and comfortable walking shoes or boots. Lunch is in town, at your choice of restaurant at your own expense. Activity on the tour is at your own discretion. All hikes and walks are less than 3/4 of a mile and voluntary.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.