Explore the Talkeetna River on a two-hour adventure coasting over dark-blue waters. Learn the history of the region you're traveling through from a knowledgeable guide as you get a glimpse of all sorts of wildlife.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Bob along as you float down the waters of the Talkeetna River on a two-hour rafting trip
- Keep your eyes open to spot a bald eagles nest, as well as bears and other critters, moving about in this pristine setting
- Make your way to the Susitna River for the chance to see a major mountaintop landmark
- Hear stories of the area’s history from your guide, who’s also a native with plenty of insider tidbits to share
- Guided two-hour river rafting trip
- Round-trip transportation from Anchorage to Talkeetna
- Please dress in layers and bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket that can shield you from light wind or rain.
Meeting location:  632 W 6th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year