- 7 Ratings
Customized Adventure in Iceland
Experience all that Iceland has to offer with a self-guided tour over four days and five nights. Drive through the stunning landscapes of this unique island with a rental car that gives you the freedom to go where you want.
What You Will Do
- Grab the wheel and create your own adventure with a self-driving experience over four days in Iceland
- Decide what you want to see and do when you snag a rental car that gives you the freedom to make this trip all about you
- Choose your date and departure city, flying out to Keflavik International Airport where you pick up your rental car
- Use the T10 Hotel as your home base as you explore the land of ice and fire, getting plenty of suggestions about where to go
- Check out the Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, Southern Iceland, Snaefellsness, Jokulsarlon and more
- Roundtrip flight to Keflavik International airport from either Newark, Logan, BWI, SFO, or O'Hare Airports
- Four nights and five days accommodation at the T10 Hotel
- Five-day car rental
- Four continental breakfasts
You may choose to fly from Boston, Washington DC, Chicago and San Francisco. Flights from Chicago depart on Monday.
No cancellations within 60 days of travel date
- 7 Ratings