Regional Italian Cuisine Cooking Class One in Baltimore
Whip up delicious Italian dishes in a class where you get your hands dirty. Work with a friendly instructor to learn the ins and outs of traditional dishes from the peninsula.
What You Will Do
- Take your cooking skills to the next level with a class focused on Italian cuisine, using locally sourced ingredients and time-honored techniques and traditions
- Enjoy part one of this three-part Masterclass series that explores the country's complex flavors and regional influences
- Work on hallmark dishes, listen along to lectures, and take advantage of written resources that detail what makes each region unique
- Begin in the North, then travel to the Central regions, ending with Southern Italy on the island of Sicily
- All equipment, ingredients, and aprons
- Cooking class
We are not a nut-free or gluten-free kitchen and are unable to accommodate severe allergies to these ingredients. We are on 'The Avenue' in Hampden, an area that can become quite busy in the evenings and on the weekends so please plan accordingly. We don't have a parking lot, but there is metered parking out front and, if you are lucky, you can get some free street parking north of the Ave.
We understand things come up unexpectedly. We do have a non-refund policy, but any registration fee you have paid can be transferred to another class of your choice provided we are given at least 48 hours notice from when your class was scheduled to start. With less than 48 hours notice, we consider any cancellation as a 'no show' and your registration payment will not be applied to another class.