Regional French Cuisine Cooking Class in Baltimore
Whip up delicious French dishes during three flavor-filled cooking classes. Work on your kitchen skills, leaving with the know-how to make traditional French cuisine at home.
What You Will Do
- Discover the essential techniques and skills behind French cooking with a three-part course
- Immerse yourself in the enticing flavors and challenging techniques of France's culinary traditions
- Create iconic dishes during hands-on sessions and listen to lectures which detail what makes each region unique
- Start with dishes from North and Central France, then move to Eastern and Western regions, finally ending up in the Southwest
- All equipment, ingredients, and aprons
- Three cooking classes
The kitchen is not nut-free or gluten-free.
Any registration fee you paid can be transferred to another class of your choice provided at least 48-hour notice is given.