Reef Encounter at Miami Seaquarium
Take a walk underwater and discover the unique tropical fish, stingrays, and other wildlife thriving in a 300,000-gallon tropical reef.
What You Will Do
- Walk along the reef in a 300,000-gallon tank and watch the divers feed schools of fish
- Enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium, in addition to a uniquely immersive underwater experience
- Admire tropical fish, stingrays, and other unique sea creatures as you immerse yourself in their world
- Activity comes equipped with a state-of-the-art diving helmet that allows you to breathe freely under water
- All-day access to shows and exhibits throughout the oceanarium
- Diving helmet
- Educational orientation by trained guide
Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating. Participants 14 - 17 years old must be accompanied by supervising adult. SCUBA certification is not required. Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses . Jewelry is not permitted. Guests with back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems, pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias should consult a physician before participating.
Programs run rain or shine; instances of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program. Cancellations 15-30 days prior will receive 50% refund; cancellations 8-14 days prior will receive 25% refund. Changing the date of your scheduled program within 8-30 days is subject to a $25 fee per person.