- Head out on a half-day mountain tour highlighting the best of the Denver Mountain Park System
- Check out the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater and explore the mountain canyon following Bear Creek
- Grab a drink in Evergreen at a wild west saloon, local coffee shop or local winery
- Travel up more than 4,000 feet on beautiful Squaw Pass and see majestic mountain views of the Rocky Mountains and Continental Divide
- Breath in the fresh air at 10,600 feet at picturesque Echo Lake a glacial lake at the base of 14,270 foot Mt. Evans
- Hear about the area’s history as well as its geology, and ecology all while checking out the best spots for photos
- Guided tour
- Water and snacks
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and dress in layers.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Colorado Gold Rush Mountain and Mine Tour
See rugged canyons and beautiful Rocky Mountain scenery during a guided tour. Learn what it was like during the Gold and Silver Boom Times and tour a historic gold and silver mine and try your luck at striking it rich.
Duration:  4hrs 45mins - 5hrs 15mins
Hike the Rockies Half Day Tour in Colorado
Learn about and explore nature on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surround yourself with the natural sights, sounds & smells of the forest and aspen filled meadows. Unplug and enjoy a guided hike in beautiful surroundings
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 30mins