We're excited to help you complete your booking with Rockabilly Rides .
Red, Hot & Blue Elvis Tour in Memphis
Slip on your blue suede shoes for an Elvis-themed tour through the streets of Memphis. Cruise around town in a classic car as you discover the story of the legend before he was a star.
What You Will Do
- Journey down Memphis streets, checking out historic landmarks Elvis frequented
- Learn the story behind the man, discovering who Elvis was before being dubbed the King of Rock and Roll
- Ride away in a classic car from the 1950's and visit must-see spots, including the Lansky Brothers, a clothier in Memphis that gained worldwide prominence
- See Humes High School, where Elvis was a student between 1949 and 1953, as well as Levitt Shell, an open-air amphitheater where Elvis performed his very first paid concert
- Head to The Memphian, the theater Elvis rented out to watch movies, and check out Super Cycle, the official builder of one of Elvis' favorite modes of transportation
- Elvis-themed tour
- Bottled water
Memphis, TN, USA
Select Date & Time