Put on your ghost-hunting gear to uncover North Carolina’s paranormal past on a guided ghost tour of Raleigh. Learn about the local history that's riddled with gruesome tales of centuries-old spirits and unique folklore.
Duration:  1hr 45mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the site of the Capitol Phantoms, the haunting in the Governor’s Mansion, and the Heck-Andrew’s Home
- Hear stories of the Peg-legged ghost and sneak a peek at the Yarborough House ghosts, feeling a chill run down your spine
- End the tour at Moore’s Square, one of Raleigh’s two remaining original parks established in 1792
- Explore green pastures while you learn about its interesting history
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Raleigh
- Local guide
- High-quality engaging walking tour of historic downtown Raleigh
- Tours will run rain or shine
- Please check the weather and dress accordingly
- Please bring an umbrella if it’s forecasted to rain
- Please plan on arriving early as there are many festivals and events
- Parking can take time so be aware of this aspect of planning
- The route is wheelchair accessible.
- No refunds unless we cancel the tour
Dec 31, 2019
This was probably closer to a 3 than a 4. Our guide Jared was nice but definitely not into ghosts or spooky. Not much in the way of hauntings and did not see/hear the things mentioned on the website such as peg leg or city cemetery. We couldn't believe Raleigh could be that unspooky and looked up some of the stories and what we found online had much more embellishment and interest.
Dec 30, 2019
It was a fun walk, but there was more advertised online than we saw - didn’t go to the cemetery and also there was something about the Holman house online that we didn’t see...
Oct 22, 2019
Brad was a great tour guide. He was friendly, funny, and a great story teller. He handled the hustle and bustle of downtown Raleigh very well. It was interesting to learn more of the history of the place we call home! We plan to purchase tickets for the Durham tour in the future.
Meeting location:  Fayetteville St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Ghost Walk Through Downtown Durham
Gather your ghost-hunting gear to explore Durham’s paranormal past on a guided tour. Discover a history riddled with gruesome tales of centuries-old spirits and learn about the local folklore that has been passed down over generations.
Duration:  1hr 45mins
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year