Discover the mysteries of the mountain rainforest of St. Kitts. Enjoy the richness of its seasonal fruits, palms, flowers, and other plant life; we may even see a few monkeys. We’ll also visit two of the area’s historic homes.
- Visit the home to Samuel Jefferson, the great, great, great grandfather of Thomas Jefferson the third President of the United States
Explore another historic site: the Wingfield Estate Samuel Jefferson Plantation
-Take a walk into the rainforest and explore nature
- Guided tour
- Transportation to the activity and back to the ship
- Friendly and informative guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Your payment will be refundable in cases of severe weather, such as a storm
- We’ll refund you in the case that you’re ill if you provide a doctor’s note, or your ship is not able to dock
- Otherwise, payment is non-refundable unless cancelled 48 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Rosevelt's Special Best of St. Kitts / Panoramic Tour
You never know if you will ever be back this way again so make sure to see the best of St. Kitts on our island tour! Whether it is your first or your tenth visit to our shores, welcome to our Island Paradise, please join us on an excursion you’ll never forget.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 3hrs 45mins
Basseterre Capital and Beach Extravaganza Tour
Take a complete tour of the Historic Capital City of Basseterre and also visit Timothy Hill, which gives you a panoramic view of the South East Peninsula. Afterwards, head over to to the beach to enjoy the warm and crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean.
Mt. Liamuiga Volcano Hike
Get ready to experience the hike of a lifetime. The hike to Mt. Liamuiga Volcano is challenging, spectacular, and unforgettable. Mt. Liamuiga lies 3,792 ft above sea level, making it the highest point in the entire Leeward Islands chain. You will experience the cacophonous sounds of crickets, toads, green tree frogs, birds, and the chatter of monkeys warning each other of your presence.
Duration:  5hrs - 6hrs