- Find the rainbow in the mountain! This tour will take you through an amazing journey with undiscovered lands of typical Andean views where the culture is still intact.
- You’ll see the snow-capped mountain peaks, Andean animals and the highlight of the tour, the painted hills of Rainbow Mountain on this incredible hike
- Enjoy pick-up up from your hotel in Cusco and a delicious breakfast to energize yourself for the hike, before embarking on the 2.5hr drive to the start of the hike.
- Pass through a vibrant green valley on your hike, with the impressive Ausangate Mountain showing its majestic presence in the horizon.
- Experience how locals live in the mountains and even have a chance to speak with them on your journey!
- Learn about the history of the area, and make your way up to a vantage point where you can enjoy 360 degree views of the beautiful landscape that makes up the sacred land
- After descending, enjoy a well-deserved buffet lunch before getting dropped off back at your hotel
- Hotel pickup inside the historical center of Cusco
- Tour guide
- Breakfast and lunch
- Oxygen bottle & first aid kit
- Entrance fee for Vinicunca
- The hike from the starting point to the Rainbow Mountain takes around 1.5 hours.
- It is recommended to spend 1-2 days in the area before you go to allow yourself to adapt to the altitude.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems, high blood pressure or asthma
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Southern Valley Tour in Cusco
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip to explore the Southern Valley of Cusco. Take a trip into the past as we tour the archeological irrigation site of Tipon. Next, we'll visit Piquillacta’s pre-Inca ruins and the stunning Andahuaylillas Church.
Private Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour in Urubamba
Discover for yourself why the Sacred Valley was a holy place for the Incas. Wander the beautiful archeological site of Pisaq, explore the Majestic Ollantaytambo, and visit the colorful markets in the textile capital of Chinchero.